Good quality comes from high standard.
At Hangsen, we are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers. To achieve this goal, we have implemented a rigorous quality management system that adheres to international standards such as HACCP, GMP, and ISO 9001:2015. In addition to these certifications, we have also implemented robust internal production and ERP management processes that enable us to maintain consistency and reliability across all our products and services. Our unwavering commitment to quality ensures that our customers receive the same exceptional experience every time they interact with our brand.
ISO 9001 is the world’s foremost quality standard, used by hundreds of thousands of organizations in over 170 countries. Hangsen ensures product safety, reliability and sustainability by strictly implementing ISO9001 international standards while minimizing errors and enhancing customer satisfaction.
HACCP is a management system that solves food safety issues by analyzing and controlling biological, chemical and physical hazards from the production, procurement and handling of raw materials to the manufacture, distribution and consumption of finished products.
GMP is a set of mandatory standards applicable to pharmaceutical, food and other industries. Hangsen conforms to the GMP hygiene quality requirements in terms of raw materials, personnel, facilities and equipment, production process, packaging and transportation, and quality control.
RAW MATERIAL-RELATED STANDARDS
The raw materials selected by Hangsen strictly abide by the relevant national standards, and refuse to use inferior raw materials that contain potential safety risks to the human body.
- E-liquid production technical requirements comply with GB/T 14881 food product production quality specification requirements;The plant extracts in the additives meet the requirements of the GB2760-2014 standard, and the edible flavors meet the requirements of the GB30616 standard and the relevant requirements of the EU Food Additive Regulation 2232/96/EC;
- Vegetable glycerin (glycerol) complies with GB 29950 standard;
- Propylene glycol meets the requirements of GB 29216 standard;
- The production water meets the requirements of GB 5749 standard;
- Food contact materials such as packaging containers meet the requirements of GB 4806.1.
WE BELIEVE IN HIGH STANDARDS
We always adhered to strict procurement standards, only to produce safe and reliable products of conscience.
The secret of superior flavor lies in the strict selection of ingredients
62 physical and chemical tests to ensure quality
Every drop can be traced
WANT TO PURCHASE?
We will serve you wholeheartedly